Hyperikon LED Corn Bulb
CLEARANCE - LIMITED STOCK
- Suitable for enclosed fixtures and easy installation
- Maintenance free - lowers costs by reducing re-lamp frequency
- Heat/Impact resistant - UV and Mercury free and protected, non-yellowing polycarbonate lens
- Operating (preferred) Temperature: -22*F to 140*F (-30*C to 60*C)
- No noise or RF interference
- Enhances vision - better optical acuity with little or no glare as compared with high glare from HID lamps
- DLC approved for nationwide rebate program
- Lifespan: 45,000+ Hours
- 300* beam angle
- E39/E40 Base
- IP 64 waterproof
- Voltage: 100-277V AC
- Brightness: 5400 Lumens
- Internal driver - efficacy: 120 Lm/W
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 82+
- Application: High bay, Low bay, Shoe box, etc. (enclosed fixtures)
- Widely used for street lighting, parking lots, warehouses, etc.
- Hyperikon LED bulbs are designed to work with 100V to 277V AC. Ballast (if equipped) must be bypassed or removed from the fixture before installing the lamp.
- Failure to follow instructions can result in damaged product and will VOID warranty; it could also result in an electric shock or fire.
- 5-Year unlimited warranty from date of purchase
All orders shipped with UPS Express.
Always free shipping for orders over US $250.
All orders are shipped with a UPS tracking number.
Items returned within 14 days of their original shipment date in same as new condition will be eligible for a full refund or store credit.
Refunds will be charged back to the original form of payment used for purchase.
Customer is responsible for shipping charges when making returns and shipping/handling fees of original purchase is non-refundable.
All sale items are final purchases.
Give us a shout if you have any other questions and/or concerns.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 (23) 456 789